Quickly connect almost any Electrical Device to a Network for Remote Control
- Ultra-compact device (fits in the palm of your hand) for convenient and unobtrusive connectivity
- Supports multiple connections, up to 8 iPhone/iPod devices can simultaneously control one iTach
- Onboard web server for fast and easy setup and configuration
- Flash upgradeable to accommodate future upgrades in the field
- Backward compatibility with the Global Cach
iTach TCP/IP to Serial Converter
The iTach IP to Serial seamlessly connects, monitors, and controls serial devices over a network and the Internet. This iTach device provides a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
Manufacturer Global Caché Manufacturer Product No. IP2SL UPC 810466010198 Power Input 12V D @ 500mA Network Connection RJ45, 10/100 Mbps Serial Port Male DB9
RS232 from 1200 baud to 57.6K baud
Flow Control Bi-Directional with hardware RTS/CTS and parity Dimensions (L x D x H) 6" x 3" x 1.3"